July 15, 2012

Disturbingly Enticing

In some ways, I am disturbed specifically with this ad. One, it's everywhere. In Facebook ads, in blogger ads, in ads of other pages, and basically every website! Two, it features a lot of cellphones, which makes me want to buy or want another low end phone. Three, I believe every week, their products are increasing, that makes it very enticing to check what they've got.

If you have visited their website, you can see they offer free shipping, cash on delivery, Lazada warranty, 14-day return, plus a huge selections of gadgets, appliances, and what-nots for only a fraction of a price! How cool can they make online shopping! 

If my curiosity will get the best of me, I might just try and shop for some things at Lazada. Hmmm...

Have you tried shopping there? So, how was it? Please do share. (n_n)

Photo sources: Google images


No comments:

Post a Comment