January 19, 2013

Glam Works Charcoal Nose Pore Strips Review

Hi there! Ohisashiburi dane?

It's been quite awhile.  Thank God, I could get this time off to update you guys with my latest findings.  Actually there are a lot of them, so let me just start with sharing with you one of the things I found very effective on me.

glam works Charcoal Nose Pore Strips has been my recent to-go when I feel my nose is populated with icky blackheads.  For oily-skinned girls like me, I believe we have the same sentiments on that.  It is a constant battle but thanks to glam works Charcoal Nose Pore Strips, the battle against blackhead on the nose is an easier battle to win. (^o^)

glam works Charcoal Nose Pore Strips instantly removes blackheads, draws out impurities, absorbs oil and dirt, and unclog deep pores. Come with 12 strips inside!
About glam works.
INGREDIENTS.
DIRECTION FOR USE.
CAUTIONS.
WARNING!  Icky photo ahead!

Icky photo.  As you can see, it got a lot of blackheads out of my nose.
I'm impressed by the effectiveness of this nose pore strip.  It remove most of my blackheads and whiteheads.  Of course, it would take time and proper cleansing to diminish them forever.

The glam works Charcoal Nose Pore Strip is sure is a bang for your buck.  I got this from Watson's for only Php 99!  I was  even skeptical at first because it's not available in single packs.  I wanted to make sure that it works before buying a box.  But I'm dumbfounded, it never failed!  Will I buy again?  A big YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment