February 1, 2014

The Great Three Day Sale at SM Lanang Premier

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

It's not yet too late to greet you a Happy Chinese New Year, right? Not only it was the first day of the Lunar Calendar yesterday but it was also the first day of the Great Three Day Sale at SM Lanang Premier. It has been quite a while since BB and I went on a date so we braved the cool weather and went to enjoy ourselves with the sale!

I bought BB some house clothes from SM department store. She is definitely getting bigger and having bought from the sale is a good snag.

As for me, I was able to buy the blazer that I have been eyeing for sometime now. I checked the tag and it was marked down really, really low. Good things come to those who really wait!

Can you see the original price?  The price I paid was from the tag on the right that covered the tag on the left.  Great buy, huh? XD

Cotton On Blazer and some clothes for BB, bought from SM dept. store.

I'm glad that BB and I went to enjoy and were able to buy great finds from the sale yesterday. If we didn't, we could be regretting missing some great finds!

How about you?  Did you enjoy the Great Three Day Sale at SM Lanang Premier?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment