May 30, 2014

Sagala 2014: Reyna Elena FOTD

Hi guise!  How have you been?

This month almost ends with a bang with me winning as a Sagala 2014 Reyna Elena in our office.  My department voted me to be one of the candidates and I just jumped in for the fun of it and it was REALLY fun!

And what's more exciting is that I have really put Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever Pore Primer Stick and Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit to the real test!  I just used those two products for the base of my whole face and they really helped me achieve that glow!

Here are some photos taken after 12 hours and more.  I still look fresh!  Wouldn't you agree?   ^________^





I definitely made the correct decision in choosing to use a BB cream as base rather than using a foundation. We had a little parade before the contest proper and I didn't want risking to have makeup melting all over my face.  I just prepped up my face g with the Primer Stick and decided to put on the BB cream 30 minutes later when I got at the office. And it was around 6 a.m. when I put on the primer!  After 12 hours and more, the colors are still there and still defining my face.  I just had to blot a little to keep the sebum at bay but there was no heavy, greasy feeling.   I got the protection that I need without worrying about my base going to melt or give me that oily feel.  I am so happy!

Mary Kay Signatures were the concealer and almost all of the colors.  Some were from my office mates.  XD  And to really accentuate that natural glow, my amazing office mate, Shane Alfaro, worked her magic on me!  Thanks to her, I really got that Reyna Elena beauty!

So, how do you like my Reyna Elena look?  Please tell me about it. ^_________^


P.S.  To have my look or have other amazing FOTDs, please don't hesitate to contact Shane Alfaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment