September 26, 2015

The next best things are 50-70% OFF SALE (at The Body Shop)!

We all know the best things in life are free... and for me, the next best things are 50-70% OFF SALE! (capslock kasi intense XD)

Yesterday, we went to SM City at Ecoland. My primary concern was just to check out shoes and then, I saw SALE at The Body Shop! To my luck, most are on at least 25 - 50% off. I instantly decided to buy my favorite body butter. I just had to, 'cause if I didn't, who knows if I got extra cash again for my self  (I'm quite frugal XD)

Strawberry Body Butter is L<3VE!

I'm not sure when the sale would end.  I checked out the tarp and it didn't really say when.  I didn't even bother asking the SA.  I just jumped right in and bought my fave body butter (#^o^#).  I also checked The Body Shop's Facebook account and there wasn't any really mention of any sale.  So, I'm guessing, it's just a local store sale of sort.  Maybe because of Eid'l Adha and the long weekend? I don't know.

Just hurry up and visit your The Body Shop store branches and take advantage of their up to 50% SALE!  Maybe it'll be until tomorrow or until the end of the month!  (Crossing my fingers on that!)



No comments:

Post a Comment