February 28, 2017

Suesh Silisponge / Silicone Sponge Review

I saw this sponge in Suesh's Instagram post and quickly got intrigued by it. After scouring the Internet, I found out that this product took up the storm some time around the last quarter of 2016. See this post from more.com to see some reviews of the silisponge / silicone sponge from mostly-viewed makeup bloggers online. I also found this post and this video from Ms. Martha of The Beauty Junkee.

The silisponge/ silicone sponge from Suesh costs only Php80. It is packaged in a small ziplock bag.

Suesh Silicone Sponge

It feels like a nipple tape hehehe. I tried it with The Face Shop Photo Blur BB Cream.

Suesh Silicone Sponge

What I like:
  • It does help you save on your BB cream or liquid foundation. It does not absorb them, so you get most of your pea-size amount.
  • It helps set BB cream or liquid foundation without caking, given that you only use a small amount.
  • It is a breeze to clean. I think you can let your friends try this out, given that you clean it first. :D
  • Affordable.

What I don't like:
  • If you generally use more of your BB cream or liquid foundation, it may cake and can be quite a challenge to set.
  • It doesn't seamlessly fit to the corners of your face, such as the sides of the nose and inner corners of your eyes.

Will I repurchase?
Yes!

Suesh Silisponge / Silicone Sponge Overall

The one that I got from Suesh has a distinct plastic smell. Maybe because it's silicone(?) Overall, I may repurchase when its lining rips but from the looks of it, it would last a long way.

Check out Suesh's Instagram or visit their website to get a hold of their affordable Sili Sponge and other makeup tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment