October 23, 2018

Zenutrients Tea Tree Oil Review

 I bought Zenutrients Tea Tree Blemish Oil about a year ago, when I ran out of the trustee ZenZest Tea Tree oil and there was no stock of it at that time.  So, I guess, it's more than enough time to share to you how great of a product this is, right?


Zenutrients tea tree oil
Zenutrients Tea Tree Oil

Zenutrients Tea Tree oil in a 30ml bottle with a gold cap dropper. It straightforwardly claims to treat acne blemishes daily, as stated in front of the bottle. It has a minty scent instead of a strong tea tree smell upon opening. 30 ml seems a lot and you don't need really need so much if you're just going to spot treat.


Zenutrients Tea Tree Blemish Oil is not a bottle of tea tree oil per se but a mixture of different essential oils. It has sunflower oil, shea butter, virgin coconut oil, tea tree essential oil, green tea extract, peppermint essential oi, jojoba oil, and vitamin oil. If you spot-treat zits, you are pretty rest assured that it will not darken as it heals because of the essentials oils that come with it. And if you notice in its ingredients list, it doesn't have alcohol. It may take time to be absorbed and allot extra minutes for wait time if you want to use it under makeup. People sensitive to alcohol will love this.

Zenutrients Tea Tree Oil
Zenutrients Tea Tree Oil
Sadly, the ingredients list are undecipherable.
I had to squint my eyes just to read the ingredients.

I use this for healing acne and I usually put this at every night for the duration of the pimple life span. Given that I'll apply the Tea Tree Oil when it hasn't full blown, it will take 3-4 days for the zits to calm and flatten on my skin. Sometimes, if I've just let the pimple grow without medication, it may take up to seven (7) days before it will be really flat. It's nice that the zits don't darken as they heal. However, as soon as the zits calmed and flatten, I switch to tamanu oil for the blemish to completely lighten.

I also use Zenutrients Tea Tree Blemish Oil to spot treat insect bites. It immediately diminishes itches right away. I've read some sources that you can mix tea tree oil for other uses. I haven't really tried that yet. I believe using this, with its mixture of other essential oils, you'll get superior results with whatever you're concocting.

What I like:
  • Helps calm down zits. It takes for 3-4 days for it to calm down on me. #YMMV
  • Heals zits without them becoming dark as it heals.
  • Smells nice - minty with a hint of tea tree.
  • Can be used on insect bites.
  • Very affordable.  Php 260 per 30ml.

What I don't like:
  • Label on the bottle is undecipherable. I'm a fan of reading labels and ingredients. If you're also one, you may need a magnifying glass.
  • Has grains because of the coco component. It's not abrasive but you may not like it if you have sensitive skin. It is recommended to just tap tap tap the oil until it is fully absorbed. 

Will I repurchase?

I think, I will!  This baby lasted me for a year, talk about a great deal. XD I only spot treat pimples and insect bites, so it lasted me a very long time.  Your mileage may still vary on how fast it may heal your zits, insect bites or other skin concerns.

Have you tried Zenutrients Tea Tree Oil yet?  How was your experience about it? Please do share. m(___)m

No comments:

Post a Comment