May 29, 2020

Beauty Labo Hair Dye in Candy Apricot Before and After Review

Four months ago, I tried Beauty Labo Hair Dye in Candy Apricot. Now, it has faded into a bit of a brown colour. Not very brassy but a tolerable copper colour. Perhaps the shampoo that I have been using also helped with how it managed my hair.

Four months ago


Look how bright the colour is! These pictures were taken at the office. My station is right under the fluorescent lights, that is how bright Candy Apricot can be. Take note that my hair was previously coloured but my roots were already showing. Definitely, it covered the roots effectively.

Beautylabo hair dye in Candy Apricot
I just realized that I think I wasn't able to do my hair colouring properly.
However, definitely covered those growing greys.

Beautylabo hair dye in Candy Apricot
Freshly coloured roots! The red is so intense.


Current hair


After four months, this is what my hair has come to be. It became brown. I'd rather not say it has become brassy. It faded nicely. I believe the shampoo that I'm using currently using contributed to how it looks like. It's not frizzy, too.

Beautylabo hair dye in Candy Apricot after four months
The colour is still vibrantly brown and not discoloured badly.
I like how Beauty Labo Hair Dye fades this way.

Beautylabo hair dye in Candy Apricot after four months
The roots are already showing and grey hairs are popping, too.
I like that it does not make a line from the roots and the part that has still colour on it.
It faded well. 

Will I try this colour again? I think not. It was a fun adventure with such a striking colour. I think I'll go back to my previous hair colour. That would be either Creamy Ash or Pure Beige. What do you think? If you'd like to now more about my experience with those two hair colours, check out Beautylabo Hair Dye in Creamy Ash and Pure Beige Review.

Have you tried Beauty Labo Hair Dye in Candy Apricot, too? Please share your thoughts about it!

1 comment:

  1. Dear author, The blog provided by you is very nice and it is very helpful to know the more information. keep update with your blogs Hair Colouring.

    ReplyDelete