April 16, 2022

Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Foam Color Hair Dye Shampoo in Vanilla Gold

I want to copy Mamamoo Solar's hair from Honey, her latest video. Solar has honey-colored locks that make her look so fresh. I want to cop her hair color, too. 

Solar in Honey

So, I bought Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Foam Color Hair Dye Shampoo in Vanilla Gold, thinking I could achieve the same hair color, given my faded hair color. The middle effect is the targeted result.

My before-hair was already getting brassy. I forgot to talk about it here but posted it in my IG stories. If I remember correctly, it was Intense Dark Ash Blonde from Epsa. It's the cheapest DIY hair dye I've tried.

Check out the color transformation in my Instagram and TikTok accounts.

I feel like my head is a big sunset or the red panda in the movie, Turning Red. Of course, it's nowhere near Solar's hair. But I think it hits the vanilla gold-ish under different lighting.

I'm not very thrilled with my new hair color. It looks pretty decent, though. Lol

What can you say about my recent hair color? Let's see if I can get by to love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment