March 31, 2023

Fear out of missing of...

 It's the end of March and I still have these @blkcosmeticsph cuties unopened. 

Blk cosmetics mini creamy all over paints
Blk cosmetics mini creamy all over paints
in Very Peri and Ticle Pink

I got them for a steal deal last December 2022 during the #blkcosmetics live event in tiktok. I was actually in my no-buy era but, hey, they were sold at a fraction of the price and I want to try pink and purple tints. I'm so late in the hype game but I just want to try them at my pace, my comfort(, and my budget 😅).

Sometimes, seeing all these things and events in #socialmedia makes you feel you are missing out on many things and reeling you in a different direction. I always say to myself: stick with your goals, trust the process, calm down and be patient.

Great things always come to those who wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment