February 28, 2024

Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Foam Color in Mermaid Green again!

I dyed my hair again, just so ever recently after three months. As you know, the undergrowth is bad. Of course, it didn't fade well over time. I think it is the fate of bleaching your hair with a box dye at home and alone. XD

My hair update after a month and half-ish.
Look at that insane patchiness.
huhuhu

So, I dyed my hair with Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Hair Dye in Mermaid Green or 3GN. This is the second time for me to use the same hair dye. For the first time, I just dyed it over with unbleached darker hair. The green-ness didn't really come through and was showing very ashy brown. It was nice, in all fairness.

This was from December, 2022.
No green but more ashy. Not bad, I should say.

This second time around, the green-ness came out. Of course, it's because I had bleached, light-colored hair. The results are fabulous, I must say. I like it!

The green is more evident now. 
Excited how it fades on me over time.

The Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Foam Color in Mermaid Green 4GN can be my holy grail hair color. I'm curious how it'll fade now that I came from a bleached (patchy) hair. XD Let's see! 

What do you think? Do you like it, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment