June 3, 2024

Bremod Hair Color Premium series in 8.17 Milk Tea Ash review

As much as I want to delay my dyeing, I was privileged to be one of my office friend's guests in her wedding. So, I dyed my hair again just roughly four days before the event.

I wanted to try a hair color that compliments the fade of my hair. This time I dyed with the Bremod Hair Color Premium series in 8.17 Milk Tea Ash with 9% oxidizer.

Bremod Premium series in 8.17 Milk Tea Ash
(Photo taken from Google images)

I thought about using a 6% oxidizer but my grays are bit stubborn. 12% is already harsh and I must admit that it can maximize the fashion hair color that you want to use, especially if you'll be using bleach before-hand. But I'm not DIY-ing bleaching my hair ever again. So 9% volume oxidizer is, I believe, the right choice for me.

Expected results
(Photo taken from Google images)

I think I love my hair this time. I think I can do an easier up-keep just by covering the roots when my hair grows. The brown tint is not way too far from how dark my actual hair is and the grays kind of blends in nicely. 

Results on me with different lighting.
Upper left: Taken three days after under LED lights.
Upper right and lower left: Taken after more than a week
under LED lights in the office.
Lowe right: Taken after a week around 6 a.m.

I posted a reel of my hair color in Instagram. So, let me know what you think about it.

Have you tried any of the Bremod Premium series? What oxider level did you get?


No comments:

Post a Comment