May 31, 2012

Blogging Through The Phone For Daiso Charcoal Natural Pack Overview

I successfully posted a test post from my droid to my blogs. It's so convenient especially if you are in the mood for blogging on the eleventh hour. But it's hard to blog without hard keys to type on. Still, I want to try another post with images!

Two nights ago, I tried out Daiso Charcoal Natural Pack. I bought it from Saizen for only Php 85. It's dirt cheap! I bought it because I want to try out the promises of this pack and experience the reviews of other bloggers who tried this out. And, I don't have a go-to product yet for extracting those pesky black and white heads. So, this would be worth a try.


Daiso Charcoal Natural Pack

The Daiso Charcoal Natural Pack has a black, watery fluid that is easy to spread. It doesn't have a stinging alcohol-like smell. And a thin layer quite do the job. I noticed that when it you pull it out after it dries, it is still stretched out and doesn't really crumple to its self while you pull it.

Contrary to other reviews, it's not really that painful to pull out. Maybe because I have a high pain tolerance or it's because I just endured the pain. Either way, it's not that painful. I noticed, however, that as it dries, you can feel a tighetening sensation. When I moved my nose (I tried it on my nose first), it's quite tight but I guess it somehow helped to make the pulling easier.

I agree with one blog writer that somehow said, effectivity does not really happen overnight and one-time usage doesn't conclude effectivty. I still have to do a couple more tries to say how effective this is. You know, you can only put on a pack or mask once or twice a week. So, I will not conclude on the effectivity yet.

I also bought the other Daiso Nose Pack before so I might do some comparative review of the charcoal one versus the other. :)

This is it for now about the Daiso Charcoal Natural Pack and for blogging on the phone. It's quite hard without using any hard keys or a keyboard. But it's convenient and somehow perfect for me who wants to blog anytime when inspiration surges.

Till next time! Have you tried the Daiso Charcoal Natural Pack yet? Please do share. (^_^)
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment