December 30, 2020

Why I love COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream

I've hyped about COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream to my co-workers and friends multiple times. It's a very good product that I've had three tubs of it already!

I came to know about COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream from Fiddy Snails around three years ago. I wanted a cream that is lightweight and moisturizing at the same time, without the stickiness. This is the perfect product for me since I have dehydrated/oily skin, with some post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) and acne marks.

Before using snail cream, I used the all-time-favourite aloe gel. It's popular here in the Philippines because of its gel and lightweight texture. It suits well with oily-skinned people and non-sticky. It also has a cooling effect against the humid climate, which is perfect. I liked the aloe gel but I don't find it hydrating or moisturizing enough. I experienced getting my face dry in the office with the air conditioners blasted at sub-zero levels. I would get dry patches around my jaws and the sides of my nose. It's very ironic when I have dehydrated/oily skin. That's why I didn't stay with aloe gels.

As I've mentioned, I came to know about COSRX Snail from Fiddy Snails. The COSRX snail line also has an essence, which I initially used alongside with the cream. I both love them! However, I became too wasteful with the essence. I could just pile and lather it on my face and it would not be sticky. It's very hydrating and so light, I couldn't stop using it. LOL 

I kind of stopped using snail for a time before settling in, since I was still searching for a day cream that can also double as a night cream. I wanted my routine to be basic, simple, and answer all of my needs. When Fiddy Snails talked about using the cream as an eye cream, that is when I came around. And I didn't regret it. It made me love snail cream even more! 

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream 


Why I love snail?

  • It's a multi-product. You can use it as an eye cream. You can also use it as a hand cream or a spot cream on any dry patches. 
  • It's perfect for the Philippine weather, or in any humid climate. It just sinks in even if you put a big dollop of it on your face. There's no problem using this during the day. Makeup and sunscreen do not slip or pill. Of course, you need to pat, pat, pat, it well so as not to waste any of the snail goodness.
  • It's fragrance-free. It's lightweight.  It's perfect for dehydrated/oily skinned people. However, if you have dry skin, you may want to have a heavier occlusive to layer on top of this. 
  • Over time, it helped moisturize my dry patches and heal some PIH. Snail cream is also a great supplement with other products.
  • A little goes a long way and enough to moisturize my entire face. A 100 ml tub can last me more than six months. It's very economical.

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream 
That amount can cover my face! Enough to use during the day. 

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream 
Ingredients List


Recently, the COSRX Snail line has expanded its products with a sheet mask, gel cleanser, dual essence, a separate eye cream, and even a sunscreen. I didn't get any of the new products yet but maybe I will if my curiosity won't die down. COSRX is the only brand I trust when it comes to snail products. XD

Those are my reasons on top of my head why I love snail cream. I don't ever think I can live without it anymore. It's my staple!  

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream
helped give me that glow <3

I know some of my friends, co-workers, and even one of my aunts are terrified with the idea of putting on snail slime on their faces. But hey, COSRX snail is formulated well to ensure its safety and stableness as an ingredient. Still, your mileage may vary (YMMV). It's best to patch test if you're allergic to snail and/or have sensitive skin. And rest assured, no snails are harmed when their snail goodness are farmed.

Have you tried COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream or any COSRX snail product? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment