April 11, 2021

Body Mist Scent Association

Summer makes me wonder of the body mists that could make you feel and smell fresh. It also made me kind of nostalgic. That's why I ordered these scents from a seller in Shopee.

L-R: Calgon Hawaiian Ginger, Victoria's Secret Love Spell, and  Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne
The body mists that make me feel nostalgic!
L-R: Calgon Hawaiian Ginger, Victoria's Secret Love Spell, and 
Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne


Love Spell makes me feel young and fresh!

I tried Love Spell from one of my great friends who was studying in Cebu and hosted my first ever solo trip there. She let me stay in her boarding house and toured me around the city. After buying dried fish from Carbon market, we went back to her boarding house to rest. She lent me the mist to mask the dried fish smell and it was effective. It made me feel we didn't even go to the market. I wish my friend and I can go back to Cebu again.

Strawberries and Champagne gives a cozy and warm feeling.

My Omma bought me Strawberries and Champagne mist and lotion when I was in the university. I didn't mind using the lotion even if it could be thick and totally moisturising. You wouldn't want to do that in a humid country. What I did was just take a very little amount to spread on my body. It's that moisturising and definitely a little of it takes a very long way. I was lucky enough to study in a university with air conditioned rooms. Humidity was just a minor issue. It took me more than a year to finish the lotion and I loved everyday when I wore it. The lotion smell sticks to your clothes and the mist is sweet and definitely refreshing - a great pair to the lotion. 

Hawaiian Ginger is spicy, makes me curious and tenacious.

Hawaiian Ginger was a coveted mist when I was in highschool. I just tried a spritz of this at the mall because I didn't have money to buy a bottle before. Having a bottle of this back in highschool means you're well-off. If I buy one now, I'll feel I can rule the world! Lol

Smelling these scents definitely sends me back to those good times. I feel that I was really blessed and lucky to have good mom, a great friend, and good opportunities to try awesome things. I hope everything around us will snap back to normal or even a better normal, where we can be together and do things without fear and anxiety. 

By the way, have you tried these scents, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment