March 21, 2021

Ryx Skin Sincerity Sun Shield Review

It's officially summer!

I'm quite delinquent on the use of sunscreen because I'm lazy. However, the longer days and sun glares through curtain-covered windows at high noon emphasizes the need to use sunscreen indoors, a MUST! That's why I added Ryx Skin Sincerity Sun Shield in my sunscreen rotation.

Ryx Skin Sincerity Sun Shield
Ryx Skin Sincerity Sun Shield


Ryx Skin Sincerity Sun Shield is a light-weight gel cream that dries matte. It comes in a 20 ml tube with SPF 60. It has a simple ingredients list with moisturizing properties and two types of sun protection. Not bad. 

Ryx Skin Skincerity Sun Shield ingredients
Ryx Skin Skincerity Sun Shield details at the back
It has shea butter and glycerine for moisture.
Titanium dioxide and ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
as its sun protection ingredients.
It has alcohols as stabilizers and making the product super light-weight.
You might be wary of them if you have sensitive skin. 
Patch test is a must. YMMV. 

I love using Ryx Sun Shield when I'm just at home because it's light-weight, non-sticky, and easy to apply. It applies as watery, and then finishes matte but not flat matte. It kinds of evens out your skin tone, tones up your skin but doesn't give you a white cast. It also has a baby powder smell, which perks you up and is not irritating. It dissipates when everything is blended.

Ryx sun screen when blended
Ryx sunscreen when blended


What I love:

- Light-weight

- Easy to apply

- Matte finish


What I don't like:

- Could have extended the UV spectrum broadness but that's okay if you're indoors. I don't use this when I go out, let alone the beach(?!). 


Will I repurchase? 

Yes, I don't mind! Actually, this is my second tube already. It retails Php 120 per 20 ml. Not bad for me, even if you apply it with the #threefingers method.


Have you tried Ryx Sunshield? 


Check them out in their website and social media accounts:

http://www.ryxskinsincerity.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ryxskincareofficial/

www.instagram.com/ryxskinsincerity



No comments:

Post a Comment