September 6, 2021

Unboxing Commenter of the Month Gifts from The Beauty Junkee

It's very rare for me to win anything. When I won The Beauty Junkee's commenter of the month (for August), I was ecstatic!

I've followed Martha a.k.a. The Beauty Junkee wayback 2011/2012, checking out makeup reviews and how-to's. I like reading her witty and unbiased reviews and easy-to-follow tutorials.

I don't really comment to every post every month. I commented before but I didn't win. So imagine, me, winning one last month.

Here's what I got. You can also check my unboxing video in my Instagram

Gifts from The Beauty Junkee Commenter for the month of August
Gifts from The Beauty Junkee
Commenter for the month of August

Thank you so much Martha for sharing your blessings. More power to you and your blog. ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment