September 24, 2021

Manyo Galac Whitening Vita Serum First Impression Review

I remember I answered in one of the questions that I want to be pretty like Son Ye Jin (She is/was an ambassador for Manyo. Check Crash Landing on You). Perhaps, that made me one of the winners of the “Be Manyo’s Product Planner” event. How cool is that!

This arrived 10 days after I placed the order in their Shopee store, using their voucher. I'm so excited for the results!  

Manyo Galac Whitening Vita Serum
Manyo Galac Whitening Vita Serum

Manyo Galac Whitening Vita Serum Ingredients list in Korean
Manyo Galac Whitening Vita Serum 
Ingredients list in Korean

Manyo Galac Whitening Vita Serum Ingredients list in English
Manyo Galac Whitening Vita Serum
Ingredients list in English

Manyo Galac Whitening Vita serum
Tab to open, which I don't want to tear XD


Here are my first impressions:
  • Watery, gel-like texture.
  • Not runny, feels light and wet but not sticky.
  • Easily-absorbed by the skin.
  • Dries matte but skin is hydrated.
  • Can be used in the a.m.
  • Has a very faint citrus smell. It smells like orange soda.
  • No adverse reactions, itchiness, or redness. But if you have very, very sensitive skin, check the ingredients list for potential allergens and do a patch test.

This is a very straightforward product. I think there's an instant blurring effect. If you can see in my IGTV showing the back of my palms, one has a lot of lines and it looks dry. The other one has smooth, matte, hydrated appearance. I can say that for my face, too. It dries very, very matte but still hydrated. For dry skin people, you may use a heavier occlusive. For oily-skinned people, you'll definitely love this. You can still layer your water-based or gel moisturiser after. You can also layer another serum with no problem if you like.

I'll give an update after a month or when I finish this (whichever comes first).

The Manyo Galac Whitening Vita Serum has very promising future in my vanity and I'm excited how my face will turn out.

I encourage you to try out this serum, too, and let's talk about it! (#^o^#)

Disclaimer: Though product is provided, all opinions and thoughts are my own and not influenced.



No comments:

Post a Comment