November 11, 2021

The EcoPotato Shop Shampoo Bar in Peppermint Review

I really love this shampoo bar from The EcoPotato Shop. It is the peppermint variant that is best for dry hair and scalp, promotes hair growth, and helps get rid of lice - if you have that. I actually don't have those concerns but I chose this type because it smells. Had the chance to smell it when I got one for my BB. Ms. Emily Simon-King, the owner, also mentioned that their shampoo bars may have different effects depending on the user (your mileage may vary).


The EcoPotato Shop in peppermint
The EcoPotato Shop in peppermint 


In general, peppermint gives great effects to all types of hair textures. For me, it really cleans my scalp. I don't have to worry about getting dandruff or too much sebum on my scalp even after three days without washing my hair. I never get oily or have a sticky feeling with this.


What I also love:

  • It's so easy to create a very bubbly lather. Some shampoo bars take a long while to get a very foamy lather, which I think some who are trying these types of shampoo miss from using commercial ones. The Ecopotato Shop shampoo bars easily create a foamy lather even if it has been exposed already. I think the scent already evaporated but the quality is still there.
  • Totally, eco friendly! When the shampoo bar is all done, you don't have to worry about throwing away any packaging! It's wrapped in paper when it came and that's basically it. 
  • It is big and affordable. For Php 170 you get approximately 80 grams of shampoo bar and it is shaped comfortably like a small compact powder. I think it's a bit bigger and more affordable than the ones I've tried before. I also like that it is not hard to grip and it doesn't crumble easily when it melts over time.

The EcoPotato shop shampoo bar in peppermint
Look at how much bubbles it can create!

The EcoPotato shop shampoo bar in peppermint
I've been using this shampoo bar for more than month and 
look it is still quite thick.
I'm just shampooing my hair 2-3 times a week.
 It still depends on your usage. 


I'm down to my one last shampoo bar and I think it's a good reminder to stock up again or to try another variant. Hello, 11.11 / payday sale!

Check out The EcoPotato Shop and try their shampoo bars. They have other varieties but the peppermint one is the one I love. They have other eco-friendly and sustainable products, too, such as bamboo tooth brushes, conditioner bars, baths soaps, menstrual cups, and reusable menstrual pads. Oh, they're also available in Shopee, too!


1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure!
    soap bar packaging

    ReplyDelete