February 5, 2022

Bioré Makeup Remover Review

I always prefer an oil-based makeup remover compared to cleansing balms and micellar waters. It's very straightforward. You just pump out what you need and use it. It frees you from using any cotton rounds and you don't have to pop any lids to use the product. 

I've tried using facial oils as a makeup remover but sometimes it's hard to actually remove them with a second cleanser. You need to rinse it off first so that your facial wash can do its thing. Some facial oils need to be rinsed off with warm water or wiped with a warm towel, though the latter can be very relaxing. But sometimes, we don't have time for that, do we? That's why a formulated cleansing oil is my go-to first step cleanser.

Time and again, I would still come back to Bioré Makeup Remover. I've tried other brands, even better, but they're hard to find in the Philippine market, worse, in the Davao market. Bioré is just so affordable and easy to find in your nearest Watsons. It does the job and even comparable to the ones I really like. I can't really find anything not to love from it.

Bioré Makeup Remover
Bioré Makeup Remover


Bioré Makeup Remover ingredients list
Bioré Makeup Remover
ingredients list

In a nutshell...

What I like about Bioré Makeup Remover

  • Scent is not strong.
  • Removes everything from sunscreen to waterproof mascara.
  • Very light, easy to rinse off.

What I am neutral about Bioré Makeup Remover

  • Non-foaming type.

Do you use makeup removers? If so, what type? Please share about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment