August 29, 2023

Oily-skin friendly sunscreens!

I haven't really abandoned this blog and I haven't really been keen on reposting here so often as compared to posting in my Instagram and Tiktok. I'm not going to lie, it's just so easy to repost from IG to Tok and vice versa. 

Let me just share to you all the sunscreens that I have liked over the past months since September of last year. 


RA&GoWoori Real Kill 9.9 Sunscreen with Makeup Base

This sunscreen is my first every purchase from a Tiktok shop. Not bad purchasing from there. Then again, you have to be vigilant if you're getting a legit or a counterfeit product. I used this last September, 2022 and lasted me around 3-6 months. This smells like a men's cologne that is not overpowering, just light and fresh.

RA&GoWoori Real Kill 9.9 Sunscreen
RA&GoWoori Real Kill Sunscreen


Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun: Rice + Probiotics and Tocobo Bio Watery Sun Cream 

I've used these two sunscreens alternately from March, 2023. I liked Tocobo sunscreen first and brought it to a trip with me. I loved it and works well in a hot and humid environment. I liked Beauty of Joseon sunscreen a little later and just appreciated the cloud-like, marshmallowy texture. Both of these sunscreens are moisturizing but oily-skin friendly. I don't mind repurchasing either one of them in the future.

Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun: Rice + Probiotics and Tocobo Bio Watery Sun Cream
Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun: Rice + Probiotics and
Tocobo Bio Watery Sun Cream 


Skin Aqua UV Moisture Gel 

This is the newest sunscreen that I am currently using as of typing. It's lightweight but moisturizing. I purchased this during my travel last March. I kind of regret that I only bought one. I should've bought two of this or even another brand because the Watson's where I bought this had a Ramadan sale and the prices were so affordable compared to here in the Philippines, even on sale. So, next time!

These are the sunscreens that I like over the past months. They will really make you want to apply sunscreen everyday without fail and excuses.

Have you tried any of these sunscreens? Please share your thoughts, too! (^o^)

No comments:

Post a Comment