November 26, 2023

Expectation vs Reality: My lightest hair color to date

It's been six months since I last dyed my hair and this time, I thought about something really crazy. 

So, I bleached my hair and added a very light color to it, which is 0.0 Dust.

My expected result is far from my reality. Lol

Expectation vs. Reality
Youtube vs. Real Life ๐Ÿ˜…
Photo screen- grabbed
from youtube: @iampolinpolin


My consolation to myself is that, my hair is somewhat like Bora's hair in Sistar's video, I swear.

Bora of Sistar - I Swear MV

This is what my hair has become after one week of bleaching and dyeing it.

One week after bleaching and dyeing


Honestly, it's patchy and quite uneven but I think I've grown to like it. I'm not sure yet. My besti and friends (who saw it) liked it. So... hmmmm.


Here's what I learned from this season's DYI hair dye-ing:

  • ✨There's always a limit on what you can DIY.
  • ✨ Always be ready for the result.
  • ✨ If you can't own the result, you can always go to the salon. ๐Ÿ˜…

How about you? Have you dyed your hair as crazy as this? Please share about it! ๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️



No comments:

Post a Comment